Aminophylline belongs to the class of drugs known as Bronchodilators. Aminophylline acts in multiple ways: it relaxes the muscles in our lungs and chest allowing more air in and reducing the lung’s susceptibility to allergens and other inflammatory substances and stimulates diaphragm contractions to suck more air into the lungs.
Asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and other lung diseases are all treated with aminophylline.
How does Aminophylline alleviate chronic bronchial spasms?
Aminophylline is a combination of theophylline and ethylenediamine that is used to relax smooth muscle and reduce bronchial spasms due to its theophylline action.
Theophylline reduces airway reactivity to histamine, methacholine, adenosine, and other chemical mediators by relaxing the smooth muscle of the bronchial airways and pulmonary blood vessels. They also degrade type III and IV phosphodiesterase competitively. These enzymes are in charge of degrading cAMP in smooth muscle cells, which causes bronchodilation. They may also inhibit adenosine receptors, resulting in bronchodilator adrenergic action, as well as an anti-inflammatory effect by lowering eosinophil and neutrophil counts. The therapeutic range of aminophylline is limited, and toxicity and side effects must be taken into account. You can order aminophylline online from online pharmacies without any hassle. Just make sure that you buy aminophylline online after reading the reviews from other buyers on the website.
Aminophylline dosing information
Usual adult dose for asthma- IV:
- Normally, 6 mg/kg of rifampin is injected intravenously once for 20 to 30 minutes.
- For a healthy, nonsmoking adult, the maintenance dose is 0.7mg/kg/hr continuous intravenous infusion following the loading dose. For a young adult smoker, 0.9mg/kg/hour continuous intravenous infusion.
- A dose of 0.25 mg/kg/hour continuous intravenous infusion for a patient with cor pulmonale or congestive heart failure.
- A loading dose of 6.3mg/kg orally once a day.
- A maintenance dose, following the loading dose for a healthy nonsmoking adult, is 12.5 mg/kg per day in divided doses. The dose should not exceed 1125 mg per day. For a young adult smoker, 19 mg/kg per day in divided doses.
- A dose of 6.25 mg/kg per day in divided doses for a patient with cor pulmonale or congestive heart failure.
Side Effects of Aminophylline
Some common side effects may occur while taking aminophylline, although they are not as common if the dose is appropriate. Continue taking your medication and talk to your doctor if you experience symptoms such as:
- Slight nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
If you experience any serious side effects, stop taking aminophylline and go to your doctor at once. Side effects such as:
- Allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, hives, swelling of lips, tongue, or face, and closing of your throat)
- Increased or irregular heartbeat
- Severe nausea and vomiting
Q:1) Who should avoid taking aminophylline?
People who have hypersensitivity to theophylline, ethylenediamine, or any other component of the medicine formulation are an aminophylline contraindication. Precautions are required for people who have multiple illnesses, such as:
- Stomach ulcer
- Epilepsy or seizures
- A heart condition or any sort of heart illness; high blood pressure
- Fluid in lungs
- A thyroid disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal disease
Pregnant ladies or women planning to get pregnant should consult their doctor before taking aminophylline, as it may harm the baby. Breastfeeding mothers should also see a doctor if planning to take aminophylline.
Q:2) How should aminophylline be taken?
Take it as directed by your doctor, if you still have some doubts clear them with your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor. The dose should be taken orally with a glass of water, swallow the medicine whole. Do not chew or crush the extended-release medication. They are formulated to release slowly in your body.
If you are taking the liquid form, shake it well before use. Take the correct dosage by measuring it properly.
If you are taking it in the form of an injection, do not do it yourself and get it done by a healthcare provider. Insert the suppositories in the rectum.
Q:3) What are the overdose symptoms of aminophylline?
If you accidentally overdose, contact your doctor immediately or rush to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. Overdose symptoms include:
- Abdominal pain
- Dark-colored urine
- Poor judgment confused thinking
- Increases thirst
- Frequent vomiting
- Irregular heartbeat
How to buy aminophylline online?
You can easily order aminophylline online but do not order it without consulting your doctor. Aminophylline use should be clear to you before you order it. Aminophylline is easily available online but do not buy aminophylline without prescription. Aminophylline helps in relieving acute symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, and other lung diseases, that is why it is a very useful drug. Some aminophylline side effects may occur, talk to your doctor as soon as possible. To get all the advantages of it, buy aminophylline online today.